Date：10 Mar. 2019 8:00am-8:30pm
Comp.Venue：Komazawa Olympic Park General Sport Ground Gymnasium
Official Hotel：Shinagawa Prince Hotel
Registration Desk：2ndfloor, Shinagawa Prince Hotel Main Tower
1) Make the registration at the Information Desk of Tokyo Open located on the 2ndfloor of the Shinagawa Prince Main Tower. The desk is open on Mar. 9 from 9:00 to 20:00.
2) Starting fee is EUR40 or JPY5,000 per category. Please pay at the Information Desk. We accept only Euro or Japanese yen, no other currencies.
3) If you arrive after the closing time of the Information Desk, please register next day (Mar. 10) at the floor side Information Desk in the Komazawa Gymnasium. There, please pay the starting fee and pick up your number tag by 8:00 am for Latin couples, by 9:30 am for PD couples, by 11:00 am for WDSF Open Standard couples.
1) We organized a shuttle bus between Shinagawa Prince Hotel and Komazawa Gymnasium to transfer the couples/adjudicators.
2) Couples not staying at Shinagawa Prince Hotel are also welcome to use this bus. We strongly recommend taking this bus because the location of the gymnasium is a little out of way for you to get there on your own.
3) If you come on your own using a public transportation, the nearest train station to the Gymnasium is Komazawa Daigaku of Tokyu Line. From the station, it takes about 15 minutes’ walk to the Gymnasium.
1) All overseas couples are requested to attend the Grand Ceremony scheduled at 4:10 pm.
2) After the Grand Ceremony is over, all couples receive a meal fee at the Information Desk.
1) Food is not very much available in the venue except for bananas, some refreshments and some bottled water provided by the Organizer. It may be better to bring your own food.
2) You could buy foods in advance at supermarkets and convenience stores around to the hotel.
1) Entrance to the floor is limited to one corner near the information desk.
2) You can exit the floor from any corner except for the one you entered.
1) Latin: 1 minute of solo ChaChaCha to introduce the finalists, and then
SCRPJ in group.
2) Standard: Solo F, WVT in groups, and solo Q
3) PD Standard: The Duel Format will be used. 3 heats of 5 dances.
1) Haneda Airport:
Take a Keikyu Line train from Shinagawa Station
Most convenient and economical.
See the timetable attached hereto.
2) Narita Airport:
Take a limousine bus from the hotel.
Book your seat at the Bell Desk in advance.